TORMENTED PKZ
Welcome to tormented pkz, please login on your account or if you don't have one go register a new account.

Registering a new account can make you post new things on the forums and will also give you points for each post and people could rep you.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORMENTED PKZ
Welcome to tormented pkz, please login on your account or if you don't have one go register a new account.

Registering a new account can make you post new things on the forums and will also give you points for each post and people could rep you.

Thank you

TORMENTED PKZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post your time zones

2 posters

Go down

post your time zones Empty post your time zones

Post  bassford Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:14 pm

hey, ive noticed that im rarely seeing players that are suggesting that they are on all the time. and some people like jamie are always come online at the same time as me. recently a player just got promoted to staff (gratz to u truefalse987) and told me hes been online everyday for over a week but the first time i saw his was today.
this is because we live in different time zones.
it may sound a bit random but i sometimes wonder when players are going to be online
so.... well i just thought... hmm.
post your time zones Very Happy
im GMT 0:00 (london)

bassford

Back to top Go down

post your time zones Empty Re: post your time zones

Post  S Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Australia - GMT +10:00

Yeah, today was the first time I've seen you too. lol.

S

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum