TORMENTED PKZ
Welcome to tormented pkz, please login on your account or if you don't have one go register a new account.

Registering a new account can make you post new things on the forums and will also give you points for each post and people could rep you.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORMENTED PKZ
Welcome to tormented pkz, please login on your account or if you don't have one go register a new account.

Registering a new account can make you post new things on the forums and will also give you points for each post and people could rep you.

Thank you

TORMENTED PKZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the command ::players and staff zone and ::yell

3 posters

Go down

the command ::players and staff zone and ::yell Empty the command ::players and staff zone and ::yell

Post  juan Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:50 pm

players-well when u do ::players on one sever a page should pop up and show whose online and show there rank and stuff.

staff zone-i think u should take out the p hats and stuff like bunny ears etc so they can be more rare or make them more of a cost at staff zone like max cash each or 1bil-max cash so it would make it more vaulable.

yell-i think u should fix yell so regular players can yell to but they should have like certain skill so regular players can yell and u should add the players name and stuff like heres a ex: [player]:juan pures-hi guys waz up. heres a example for staff. [owner]killer4lyf-sever updates add lunar overloads.

-juan and vote for me to be mod and forums mod.
juan
juan

Back to top Go down

the command ::players and staff zone and ::yell Empty Re: the command ::players and staff zone and ::yell

Post  Assa Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Killer dosent really know how to add ::yell for regular players
Assa
Assa

Back to top Go down

the command ::players and staff zone and ::yell Empty Re: the command ::players and staff zone and ::yell

Post  juan Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:56 pm

but can he add the other stuff that i listed?
juan
juan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deteo Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Staff Zone- Or make like White Party Hat (S), Red Party Hat (S) Green Party Hat
(S), and Purple Party Hat (S)

(S) = Staff and then make those ones not trade able so you don't get a corrupt mod fucking with server. (Sorry for language, don't know what other ward to use lawl)

Then just hand out a few of original Party hats and we are all set and ready to go.

Good idea huh? Lol i think so.
Deteo
Deteo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down