TORMENTED PKZ
Welcome to tormented pkz, please login on your account or if you don't have one go register a new account.

Registering a new account can make you post new things on the forums and will also give you points for each post and people could rep you.

Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORMENTED PKZ
Welcome to tormented pkz, please login on your account or if you don't have one go register a new account.

Registering a new account can make you post new things on the forums and will also give you points for each post and people could rep you.

Thank you

TORMENTED PKZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how in the hell do you make a pop bottle rocket

3 posters

Go down

how in the hell do you make a pop bottle rocket Empty how in the hell do you make a pop bottle rocket

Post  b a r r e t t Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:50 am

ok i have the mentos i have the bottle i have the pepsie it just wont work i want to shoot it through my neighbores window and run away =)
b a r r e t t
b a r r e t t

Back to top Go down

how in the hell do you make a pop bottle rocket Empty Re: how in the hell do you make a pop bottle rocket

Post  soulja girl Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 pm

u need mint mentos and diet coke for best effect affraid shouldent have told u that Razz
soulja girl
soulja girl

Back to top Go down

how in the hell do you make a pop bottle rocket Empty Re: how in the hell do you make a pop bottle rocket

Post  bassford Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:41 pm

i love it when people do this i have seen videos of it backfiring and shooting into their balls

Kill a man, You are a murder. Kill a thousand, you are a conquerer. Kill everyone, You are God Laughing

bassford

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum